Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coconut Flour Bread



Approximate Sugar Calories - 8 
Serves 8
(Depending on how big the slices are)
Preheat oven to 350

Mix Together Wet Ingredients:
  • 4 Tbs - Flaxseed
    • Mix in 6 oz. of water and let sit for 10 minutes before combining with the rest of ingredients
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1/2 Cup - Coconut Oil
  • 1/4 Cup - Coconut Milk
Mix Together Dry Ingredients:
  • 1 Cup - Flour
  • 1 Tsp - Coconut Sugar
  • 1 Tsp - Baking Soda (not sure if needed)
Mix all ingredients together. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf dish with Spectrum's Coconut Spray before pouring into pan. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool before serving. My bread ended up stuck to the bottom. Maybe if some flour was added to the bottom beforehand then it wouldn't stick. I will give an update when I make another batch.

I enjoyed my bread with peanut butter or butter with cinnamon sprinkled on it. Very Tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment